4.10.2005

Spring

I don't know what it is, but there is nothing like a nice spring day to bring out all those hibernating hotties. Skimpy outfits seem to be the uniform of the day on these types of days. No I am not complaining in the least. There are times when you just need to take a step back and admire natures work. Like everything else though there has to be something to ruin an otherwise beautiful sight. What I am talking about here people are these extremely large women that insist on wearing clothing that gets swallowed up by rolls of fat and cellulite. Is there anything more disgusting than the sight of a 350 llbs. female waddling about in a what appear to be Daisy Dukes on her but are actually large enough to make complete outfits for 4-5 normal sized women. Don't get the wrong idea about me here. I have no problems with regular type women. I'm not the type of person that talks shit about women that don't fit into some asshats idea of the perfect women. I have no problems with a woman that has some extra padding.... within reason of course. I am not some bodybuilder by any stretch of the imagination, but neither am I grotesque to look at. Ladies please (yeah you guys with your cracks hanging out too) take an honest look at yourselves and dress accordingly. All women need to re-evaluate what they wear in public. I personally am not a fan of the slut look. Yeah I will look and if amongst friends I will comment amongst them, but I will not be kicking it to them. At least not in the normal I am looking to spend time and get to know a person kinda way at least.
Well enough of this. Time to go out and enjoy natures beauty..